IBE, in partnership with Praxis Building Solutions, facilitated the integrated design process and LEED documentation for the Evo Philly student housing project.
Evo Philly, a joint venture between Brandywine Realty Trust, Campus Crest Communities, and Harrison Street Real Estate Capital, is a 34 story high rise student housing development that serves University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University students. The building includes ground-level retail and restaurants and earned LEED 2009 Gold certification.
- 44% reduction in water usage
- 21% reduction in energy consumption
- Diversion of more than 79% of construction waste from landfills
- 72% of electricity offset by purchase of green power
- Administration and completion of LEED Gold Certification